The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Thursday, January 8, 2009

If i had an extra $800...



This is what i would want. Samsung B600. A camera and a phone in one. I love love love taking pictures, but i hate lugging a big one when i take my kids to the zoo, the park, and Disneyland {we already have enough to carry}. This would be fabulous. 10 MP?! Going to have to wait till they come down in price a little- or until the other companies get on the bandwagon and make something comparable. 

Since i love the iphone but it only has a 2 mp TWO!!! crappy- I will wait till those brainiacs make something that i would really pay $800 for.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Well, I was going to get you this for your birthday, but you ruined the surprise! Sorry.

Anonymous said...

I like that phone/camera...hope all is well your way. Thought I would let you guys know we are having another boy! Can't wait! Now when are you going to have another one????

The Leggs said...

If only... that is seriously the coolest.

Amy and the boys said...

I totally agree. I am always snapping pics with my phone, knowing I will never print them. It would be nice to not lug around 5 pounds on my neck at Lego Land. (I only did it b/c Rob could help with the boys!)