
Pampers box is actually filled with baby formula, you know, just in case something were to happen to me- i feel better knowing it's there for Sawyer.

We
have made room for toys, and puzzles, and games........

So, as most of you know, we are in a little 855 SF apartment and it has been common for us to use that as an excuse for not having a food storage. Today was the beginning of the case lot sales at Harmon's and we finally did it. Warren and i laughed because we were embarrassed at how good we felt as we stocked the little boys closet shelf. It really does feel good to be prepared, and although we would like to expand our little condensed version of food storage, we are doing what we can do- and when we can do more, {i.e. space} then we will.
7 comments:
It's good to know that you guys have a food storage in case anything happens. Since we don't have one, we'll just come to your house! That's what neighbors are for... right?
Oh that make me smile :D
And it will continue to feel good everytime you need something from it and then restock and add to it.
Good for you Taisley!
Tais you make my heart light! I love it! I love Harmons case lot sales! Top Ramen is my favorite!
I can't believe you live in 885 sq feet w/ 3 kids! That Pirate place is right behind Stadium 8 theaters on Sunset. Your boys would love it!
I love it! Thats how i feel with my tiny space for storage, but it does feel good to be prepared! Thanks for adding me to view your blog! You have such a CUTE family! I can't believe you have three kids! they are adorable!
Post a Comment