The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Polar Express

Oh where to start. Okay. So Benny has had this deep love for all things Polar Express- We have actually bought the movie twice because he wore the first cd out. This was such a special night for us all, but especially him. He has these jammies that he wears when he is "The Polar Express kid" and tops it off with his darling Kenneth Cole church loafers to complete the ensemble. When I say that he wears it every day- I mean literally every single day. He comes home from school and goes straight to his room to change. It is adorable. He sings the songs, quotes the movies, and on most occasions gets testy if we call him Benny instead of "Polar Express kid". I love our little Benny- So we got to go to the Heber Creeper as they hosted The Polar Express. The kids absolutely adored it. They had a conductor punch their tickets, Mrs. Clause handed out cookies, the elf's and chefs brought out hot chocolate, and when we reached the "North Pole"~ Santa came on the train and handed out silver bells, and took their toy orders- Everett brought his Playmobil catalog and had Santa and the other passengers around us laughing at his thoroughness. Let's just say that Santa has some cool stuff comin.




8 comments:

Amy and the boys said...

I swear that is the same conductor we had last year when I took Brandon. I'll have to check my blog archive. We pulled out the movie a week ago and Brandon was going crazy remembering the trip on the train last year so I pulled up all the pics. It's the best and so magical for them! I'm glad you got to go.

Jodi said...

I just told Jared the other day that I wanted to take the kids on the Polar Express! Looks like fun! Sawyer's getting so big!

How's Warren's new job? I hope he is still loving it. Jared misses hanging out with him!

ATC is going great... J is loving it so far. He's had lots of tests and lots of studying but still likes it. He did, however, just get a CRAPPY schedule change and has to work every Saturday and Sunday for the next four months. His days off are Tuesday's and Wednesday's. Oh well-- I guess we knew it was coming!

~..kass..~ said...

I wanted to do that so bad last year!!! My kids LOVE that movie!
also I would love to see you! I have no clue where that is, I really just stay on ft rich lol let me know where it is.....

karlee said...

Oh I want to do this SO bad!! How fun.. Your kids are stinking cute!

Erika said...

Yeah! I'm glad you guys went. It looks like it was tons of fun.

Amy said...

Those pictures are so cute! I'm glad you were finally able to go. I just love your boys so much!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

fun!! we want to go on that so bad!
what's your guys' address so we can send a christmas card!

krista jo said...

fun, I want to do this...can you go without kids?! ha!