The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Monday, December 8, 2008

I have the coolest husband ever.

So i finally took Warren to see Twilight Friday night. He loved it! I believe his quote was {in a casual voice} "That was awesome. I would see that again." :) So his favorite part was when they are being chased by James and all of a sudden there is a thump on the jeep- Edward says- "Don't worry, It's just Emmett." He actually got out my book when we got home and mulled over it. "Maybe i should read it" {we both know he won't, but what progress!~} So as we discussed - we like it because it's so different- from the story line down to the cinematography. I was a proud little wifey- My husband liked Twilight. Score.

6 comments:

Amy said...

YAY! There is hope for Jordan. You will have to send Warren over here so he can talk Jordan into going now. I would like Warren to post his feelings about the movie on your blog now.

Amy said...

P.S-

Sorry we have been hermits lately. Jordan has been so busy studying and I am pretty much a hippo who can't get off the couch. We still want to be friends though.

Vickie said...

That's awesome! Congrats Warren. Welcome to the Dark Side. (Kent thought it was ok too.)

Justin and Kenzee said...

My husband liked it too, but he actually read all 4 books and loved them! I haven't heard of one guy that doesn't like the books (once they give in to reading them, of course).

Megan said...

My husband thought I was too critical. He enjoyed it as well. He even read the book! I was shocked! He said the book was too chicky but after seeing the movie he might actually move on in the series! Funny men.

We in Minnesota said...

Run Warren!!! Run fast away from the vampires!!!!
Just kidding. I have not read the books or seen the movie, but I did ask a friend about some questions I had.