The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Artichokes

Benny: "I just want the chicken that is in the middle"




Our little guys love artichokes. I grew up on them, and i never thought that it was unique for little kids to love them, let alone know how to eat them, but we are constantly cooking them- I think that maybe people don't have a clue how to cook them, but they are really easy! Just steam them for about 30-40 mins depending on how big they are. Dip in butter and enjoy. If you live in the SL Valley- The Sunflower market has them on sale for .77 each! Which is a killer deal. Anyways- Nothing like a good Artichoke- I love when the boys request them. 

4 comments:

Erika said...

Blah! I hate artichokes...well, at least I did when I was a kid. I like the hearts and I like the dip! Yum. But I'm glad your boys like them! I'm totally making my kids eat everything I hate...I don't want them to be picky like me. :)

Vickie said...

Artichokes have always scared me. I think it's because I didn't know how to eat them. I've still never tried one. Maybe the next time we do dinner you can bring the artichokes! :)

Justin and Kenzee said...

I grew up on artichokes too! It was always a "girls" dinner when my dad went out of town. It never filled him up. But they are delicious! Too bad that market is at least 30 minutes away. I would so be there!

Jodi said...

Ooh... I love them too! I'm a sucker for LOTS of butter too! There's a Sunflower Market in South Orem too... 77 cents is SO cheap! I probably couldn't get Jared to even try one... he's not a big fruit & veggie eater.