The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Monday, October 27, 2008

12 {yellow} stitches Day 5


Thank you to all our sweet friends who left comments. We are glad he is more than okay, and now we are getting to the yellow-itchy-get-the-stitches-out phase. He has been so good down here in St. George to be careful with it. We wrapped it like a mummy so he could play in the sandbox, and he thought it was cool. Such a trooper. I love this kiddo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a trooper!!! Glad he is doing well!

Vickie said...

What a cutie. Glad he's doing better and the bruising is going down!

Justin and Kenzee said...

He's so brave! I would have definitely freaked out... I couldn't believe your story about how deep the wound was. So scary!

Anonymous said...

I update my blog..check it out!

Tonya Joy said...

He really is a trooper! And a darn cute one! Look at that cheeze! Hope you are having (or HAD) fun in St. George . . . call me!