The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wall E is a definitley not a maybe

We took the whole fam-dam to Wall E this afternoon. I had a pretty low expectation of the movie before hand, and I didn't think that the trailers did it's justice. This is my new favorite Pixar! For 3 reasons 1-The animation is phenomenal. I am more and more amazed at what those crazy animators can freakin do! 2- The story line is so true!! and so not out of the picture in our future. I am scared for what is to come for our kids. 3- It's a feel-good movie that my kids loved (and stayed awake for even though Bentley fought through his regular nap time) My husband and I were entertained and got our ticket's worth (and our 6 dollars worth for TWO candy snacks that the boys had- seriously. ) I loved it, and would recommend it. On the Taisley rating scale.... a 10! Darling movie.
 



So then we rented Definitely, Maybe tonight- Warren fell asleep 1/2 way through, so I speak for both of us. Rating this movie? Well... not really sure. First of all- they said the word Penis way too many times for a PG 13- Second, the characters were too skanky for me to relate to. I thought that the actor playing the dad looked WAY too young to have a  kid her age, and there's no way that a Dad would tell his little daughter all the details about his prior love lives like that. (**SPOILER**) In the end, when the Dad (Will) takes his daughter to meet April, I was like... yeah, I am sure that this young little girl who is going through her parents' divorce would hold hands and skip off into the sunset with the woman he chose over her MOM. I DID like that I had NO idea what was going to happen, it was totally all over the place to predict anything. I really like Abigail Breslin- the little girl in  it. I was sad to say that I was really wanting to see this movie when it came out, but I am so glad I only spend a Redbox dollar for it. Rating.....mmmm I'm going to say - 3.

3 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

I have been dying to see Wall-e! I think we are going soon! YAY

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

I can't wait to see Wall-E! Thanks for getting me more excited.

Amy said...

You jinxed us!!! Thanks a lot!