Hey babe- (you know that i am still in my jammies so we will refrain from a video on my part), but i just want you to know that i couldn't of picked a better father for our kids! They love you so much and look up to you so much. I'm so glad that you have such an interest in everything that they do, and actively take part in the aspects of their lives. We love you so much! See you soon~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh my gosh, how cute was that!! I love your boys. They're so stinking adorable!! What a cute idea.
Hey, I am glad you found my blog! You have a cute little family yourself! What cute little boys. You look great too!
What cute boys you have!! Haha, they just loved seeing themselves on the camera! FUN little family!
Post a Comment